- Change of domicile from Australia to Norway.
- Listing of PetroNor E&P ASA on Oslo Børs, main list.
- Entered into the Sinapa (Block 2) and Esperança (Blocks 4A and 5A) licenses in Guinea Bissau as Operator.
- Reverse take-over between PetroNor E&P and African Petroleum Corporation completed.
- Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker PNOR.
- Entered in oil mining licence OML-113 in Nigeria (pending completion).
- Since 2009, Peace ambassador for PIND (Foundation for Partnership Initiatives in the Niger Delta) and Partner with the Ogoni People for Ogoni-land clean-up
Award of participating interest in the oil licence PNGF Sud in the Republic of Congo.
Further drilling and operations in Egypt.
Advisory support for establishment of a new national oil company in Aceh, Indonesia, and participation in bid for Exxon assets and licences.
Spudded Causeway exploration well.